The Giant Claw (1957) is one of those “so bad it’s good” trash fests that has to be seen to be believed! What appears to be a giant chicken (or perhaps it’s a turkey – like this movie!) attacks the world in a cavalcade of stock footage and bad special effects – and now you have the chance to see this B-movie classic on the big screen at this year’s Bram Stoker International Film Festival which is supported wholeheartedly by Space Monsters magazine!
The Giant Claw and many other retro cult classics will be screening in a separate room, The Sultan’s Sci-Fi Suite, alongside all the brand new horror movie premieres from around the world and we’ll be there selling issues one and two of Space Monsters magazine for the duration of the festival so make sure you come and say hello!
These are just some of the NEW films and exclusive premieres showing on the main screen:
- DEAD SHADOWS (France, 2012) – English Premiere
- DEVIL IN MY RIDE (USA, 2013) – World Premiere
- GWAI WIK (China, 2006) – Special European Screening
- HAZMAT (USA, 2013) – UK Premiere
- HERETIC (UK, 2013) – UK Premiere
- IT’S A BEAUTIFUL DAY (Japan, 2013) – UK Premiere
- LORD OF TEARS (UK/Scotland, 2013) – World Premiere
- MOTEL 666 (USA, 2012) – World Premiere
- PIECES OF TALENT (USA, 2012) – UK Premiere
- PRO WRESTLERS VS ZOMBIES (USA, 2013) – World Premiere
- THE IMPALER (USA, 2013) – World Premiere
- THE PYRAMID (Italy, 2013) – World Premiere
- THROWBACK (Australia, 2013) – World Premiere
- VAMPIRE GUITAR (UK/Wales, 2013) – World Premiere
See you in Whitby, Space Cadets!