Issue two of “SPACE MONSTERS” MAGAZINE features the UK’s Mistress of Horror, sexy space babe Emily Booth on the cover fighting off the creepy charms of It! The Terror From Beyond Space (1958) which she reviews in her column Emily Booth’s B-Movie Boutique! You can watch Emily every day on the Horror Channel as she presents the scariest and freakiest horror films on television as well as hosting her own show Horror Bites! You can meet Emily Booth at the following events – Hammer Horror Day (Saturday November 9th) and Birmingham Comic Con and Memorabilia (Saturday November 23rd – Sunday November 24th).
Also in this issue:
- LIFEFORCE (1985) – An in-depth look at the much-maligned Tobe Hooper space vampire epic.
- VAMPIRELLA – This special edition wouldn’t be complete without a look at the greatest space vampire of all – Vampirella!
- IT! THE TERROR FROM BEYOND SPACE (1958) – The UK’s Mistress of Horror Emily Booth reviews the classic 50’s creature feature.
- PLANET OF THE VAMPIRES (1966) – Mario Bava’s atmospheric sci-fi horror flick.
- BILLY CHAINSAW’S MOVIE MASSACRE – ‘Vampire Men of the Lost Planet’ – Artist and journalist Billy Chainsaw reinterprets the Al Adamson monster movie in Japanese-style film poster form for the first in a regular series of unique articles.
- BUCK ROGERS IN THE 25th CENTURY – ‘Space Monsters’ looks at the “Space Vampire” episode of Glen A. Larson’s disco-sci-fi cheese-fest.
- ULTRAMAN – Episode Guide Part One.
- QUEEN OF BLOOD (1966) – A review of the classic AIP B-movie.
- THE THING FROM ANOTHER WORLD (1951) – We remember the Howard Hawks fifties monster movie.
- HAMMER HORROR DAY – More scream queens and horror stars than you can shake a stake at converge on Central Hall, Westminster, London in our special preview!
- MONSTERS, ALIENS AND BIZARRE CREATURES – We preview this year’s Bram Stoker International Film Festival.
And much, much more! Order your copy now from the CLASSIC HORROR CAMPAIGN website!